The actual teeth whitening procedure, as one will assume from our name, takes 20 minutes, however you should allow additional time as detailed at the bottom of this page just incase you decide to avail yourself of the FREE extra sessions – up to 2 x 15 minutes.
These (as mentioned below) are part of our guarantee to offer all customers the very best value we can.
Some people only use the single 20 minutes, but seeing as the additional 15 minute sessions (up to 2) are free of charge, it’s left up to the individual concerned if they want to use them or not.
- We arrive at your home to deliver the light(s) plus whitening kit(s) etc.
- The whitening kit includes:
- A pre-filled mouthpiece which contains the whitening gel.
- A disposable beaker to place used mouthpieces into.
- An ‘After Use’ manufacturer’s info sheet.
- Cool LED (Laser) accelerator light.
- We also supply:
- Protective bib.
- Teeth cleansing swab to remove any film left over on the surface of the teeth following tea, coffee and other beverage consumption
- Additional pre treatment liquid cleanser which helps to give your teeth a deeper clean – spray onto your toothbrush
- Protective eyewear.
- A professional shade kit so your starting shade can be determined.
- This is what happens:
- We explain the procedure with you and verify that you’re happy with what you’ve heard, we will then begin to setup the equipment etc.
- We supply a small teeth cleaning swab which you place on your index finger and rub on your teeth to remove any film left over from tea, coffee or other drinks
- We’ll also supply an additional pre treatment liquid cleanser in a small phial which is sprayed onto a toothbrush and you’ll brush your teeth with this too
- You’ll be given a small bib to wear, this protects your clothes as you remove the mouthpiece.
- The hermetically sealed package containing the teeth whitening mouthpiece is now opened
- You place the mouthpiece into your mouth and bite down gently into the pre-filled gel, all of your top and bottom set of teeth will be automatically covered with the gel
- You now place the protective, specially tinted glasses on.
- The Cool LED (Laser) accelerator light is then positioned over your teeth and the process will begin following the simple press of one button
- You then sit comfortably for 20 minutes (and watch TV if you want) whilst the 20 Minute Teeth Whitening gel does its work.
- After 20 minutes the light turns itself off automatically – you then remove the eyewear.
- Take out the mouthpiece and place it into the disposable beaker supplied – and that’s it – complete.
- If you want to use the two additional sessions lasting 15 minutes each – with brand new, pre-filled mouthpieces – as mentioned at the top of the page – there is no additional charge, they’re undertaken immediately following the 20 minute session if you want to utilise them.
When you’re finished, we take payment, issue a receipt and then reload the equipment into our vehicle and leave you to enjoy the rest of the day.
Price: £69 (1 person) £59 per person (2 – 3 people) £50 per person (4 +)