The actual teeth whitening procedure, as one will assume from our name, takes 20 minutes, however when you first use our service the manufacturer’s recommend that you should allow additional time (as detailed further down this page) to utilise the FREE extra sessions (2 x 15 minutes) which are designed to produce the optimal result, these are carried out on the same day – same visit – at no additional charge, with brand new, pre-filled mouthpieces each time.
- We arrive at your home to deliver the light (or lights if there’s more than one person) plus whitening kit(s) etc.
- The whitening kit includes:
- A pre-filled mouthpiece which contains the whitening gel.
- A disposable beaker to place used mouthpieces into.
- An ‘After Use’ manufacturer’s info sheet.
- Cool LED (Laser) accelerator light.
- We also supply:
- Protective bib.
- Teeth cleansing swab to remove any film left over on the surface of the teeth following tea, coffee and other beverage consumption – used once only.
- Activator Spray – spray onto your toothbrush – brush – leave on teeth – don’t rinse – works synergistically with the whitening gel to produce maximum result – used once only.
- Protective eyewear.
- A professional shade kit so your starting shade can be determined.
- This is what happens:
- We explain the procedure with you and verify that you’re happy with what you’ve heard, we will then begin to setup the equipment etc.
- We supply a small teeth cleaning swab which you place on your index finger and rub on your teeth to remove any film left over from tea, coffee or other drinks – used once, just before using the first mouthpiece.
- We’ll also supply an additional pre treatment activator spray in a small bottle which is sprayed onto a toothbrush and you’ll brush your teeth with this too – this is used only once, just before using the first mouthpiece.
- You’ll be given a small bib to wear, this protects your clothes as you remove the mouthpiece, plus tissues to use to wipe your mouth each time you remove a mouthpiece.
- The hermetically sealed package containing the teeth whitening mouthpiece is now opened.
- You place the mouthpiece into your mouth and bite down gently into the pre-filled gel, all of your top and bottom set of teeth will be automatically covered with the gel.
- You now place the protective, specially tinted glasses on.
- The Cool LED (Laser) accelerator light is then positioned over your teeth and the process will begin following the simple press of one button.
- You then sit comfortably for 20 minutes (and watch TV if you want) whilst the 20 Minute Teeth Whitening gel does its work.
- After 20 minutes the light turns itself off automatically – you then remove the eyewear.
- Take out the mouthpiece and place it into the disposable beaker supplied – and that’s it – complete.
- When you first use our service, if you want to have the two additional sessions lasting 15 minutes each – with brand new, pre-filled mouthpieces – as mentioned at the top of the page – there is no additional charge, they’re undertaken immediately following the 20 minute session.
When you’re finished, we take payment, issue a receipt and then reload the equipment into our vehicle and leave you to enjoy the rest of the day.
Price: £69 (1 person) £59 per person (2 – 3 people) £50 per person (4 +)