The actual teeth whitening procedure, as one will assume from our name, takes 20 minutes, however when you FIRST use our service the manufacturer’s recommend that you should allow additional time as detailed further down this page.
Following arrival, we’ll explain the procedure with you and verify that you’re happy with what you’ve heard. We’ll then answer any questions you may have, after which we’ll then begin to setup the equipment etc.
- You begin by checking the starting shade of your teeth using our professional shade guide plus a handheld mirror.
- We supply a deep cleaning teeth wipe, brush your teeth with this – used once only, – just before the first session.
- We also supply tissues to use to wipe your mouth each time you remove a mouthpiece.
- The hermetically sealed package containing the teeth whitening mouthpiece is now opened.
- You place the mouthpiece into your mouth and bite down gently into the pre-filled gel, all of your top and bottom set of teeth will be automatically covered with the gel.
- You now place the protective, specially tinted glasses on.
- The Cool LED (Laser) light is then positioned over your teeth – the process begins with the press of one button.
- You then sit comfortably for 20 minutes (and watch TV if you want) whilst the 20 Minute Teeth Whitening gel does its work.
- After 20 minutes the light turns itself off automatically – you then remove the eyewear.
- Take out the mouthpiece and place it into the disposable beaker supplied – and that’s it – complete.
- All customers are finally supplied with a (FREE) complimentary syringe of a different whitening gel, to be used 24 hours after our visit, which is designed to enhance and lengthen the result.
- As stated at the top of this page, when you FIRST use our service, we recommend that you utilise the TWO ADDITIONAL SESSIONS lasting 15 minutes each – with brand new, pre-filled mouthpieces – there is NO additional charge, they’re undertaken immediately following the initial 20 minute session.
- Please allow a good hour and a half when we visit you for the FIRST time to allow for setup, provide explanations, answer any questions, undertake treatment, clearing away, taking payment and reloading our vehicle.
- * The Oral Brush Up teeth cleaner contains our patented detergent technology that lifts any surface stains that you may have off your teeth rapidly, without pain and without damage to teeth, it contains wetting agents that allow our teeth whitening gel to better penetrate into teeth, and it’s pH neutral too.
Three key reasons we include the Oral Brush Up teeth cleaner with your Laser teeth whitening treatment
1: Makes whitening treatment work faster
2: Whitening treatments last longer because surface stains are removed
3: Non-Abrasive. Does not scratch teeth enamel.